Friday, December 10, 2010

The End is Near

The semester is finally coming to an end, defiantly had fun, but I am ready for the break and change of scenery. Last weekend I went home with Brett to Amarillo to attend "Cruise Nights". An informal car gathering to show of the latest and greatest toys from around the rilla. I forgot my camera, and have no pictures of the event. Long story short we were showcasing a brand new ZR1 and the LS9 Camaro. It was a great time, and we got to see a lot of cool cars. I used to opportunity to shoot at the farm again, and got some descent pictures for a collection I'm working on (my first). Here are the first two shots that are potential keepers.

I'm hoping to shoot this truck in a few more weather conditions, stay tuned for progress on that idea. After shooting the sunrise we headed back to lake tanglewood to have lunch with the family. I got to snap a few shots of the deer around the house.
Definition of deer in the headlights. This little guy was embarrassed that I caught him feeding by the lakeside.
Caught this little lady "digging for gold", I thought it was a funny shot.
Snuck up on this beast lounging in a little clearing, he was easily over 20" from tip to tip. He was less than concerned with me hiding behind a tree snapping some shots. After lunch we headed back to Lubbock to settle in for finals, and hit the books hard.
(enjoying some brain-food on one of our brief study breaks)
(Peak of brain activity)

I will not be posting at all this week because I will actually be studying for my finals. After finals I will be traveling to New Orleans to visit family and surely take 1000's of pictures. I'm sure I will post those the week of Christmas. Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment